miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

N°4




They all have one best friend to can trust. Today I write about my best friend, her name is Suiyin,we like talk about food, both love cats and read.
We went in the same grade on the school, however, we begin to talk more in the secundary, because in the classroom we were close post.
At present,despite we be far way, because she studies in Arica, continue we friendship, maybe we don´t talk every days, but always there is communication, I lover her so much.
why I consider her my best friend? Because I can trust that she, we can talk about all, besides with she I can be myself. We can do ridiculous things and we laugh out loud.
I can say we have big memories, I miss her so much, but I know the most important is to preserve our beautiful friendship regardless of the difficulties.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario