miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

N°6



Hi everyone, today I am going to write about my favourite festivity: the independence day. In Chile, It´s on 18th of september, however, in reality we celebrate the first assembly of government.
Since start of the month of september, I can to observe and feel the celebrate atmosphere, because we can Start listen to folk music, specially cueca and we can observe how the people prepare activities for the festivity such as the barbecue.
The other activities you can do are fly a kite, play the spinning top, dance cueca, besides, one of the best thing is the food, like empanada, anticucho and sopaipilla.
Finally, about my favourite festivity, why I like the independece day? I like because, on national holidays I  can spend time with my family and my friends, in addition I love dance cueca. I like listen and see the people dance, moreover I can dance cueca almost everywhere.
In my opinion, the independe day, en Chile, it is the day where all us can share our customs and chilean traditions together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario