miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

N°5

hello everyone, today I am going to write about the history of this photograpy.
One day in the holidays of september, with my sisters ( I remember the day before was rain), we went hill Sant Cristobal, and I can took this photography. Shows the contrast the nature and the city, how inside the turbulent city, exist the beatiful place away from the noise. 
I like this picture, because I can remeber a good moment with my sisters (I have two siters and I am the middle sister), we feel cold this day and we walked much, besides, I like this photograph, because I love the nature and I like contemplate and relax in the outside places. I think is necessary protect the environment for example: care the animals, don´t throw out thash and be carefull with the water. The nature is very important and a everybody must take care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario