miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

N°7

Hi everyone I hope you be fine, in this chance, I going to write about an expert on my field.
Since I start study psychologist in this university, I've been able to know about some experts in my area, moreover, in the first semester, thanks specifically one teacher, I've been able to know about different branches of Psychology and their main experts,  for example: watson, Skinner, Rogers, Freud, Bandura and Vigotsky.
Of the person I refer, is Pablo Cabrera, he is a full-time academic in the Department of Psychology. From my point of view, the teacher Cabrera is a great psychoanalyst, because he knows much about Psychology, particular about psychoanalysis. Besides he makes the seminar permanent Freud, this seminar carry out the first Friday of each month and address the life´s works of Freud,  this seminar exist since 2009 until the present, furthermore, in this year address the Fragment of analysis of a case of hysteria, Dora Case of Freud.

In summary, I thinks that Pablo Cabrera an admirable person, because I've seen in his classes and seminar, he handle perfectly about his field. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario