martes, 14 de noviembre de 2017

N°9

Hi everyone, how are you? , I feel tired, hovewer  the holidays are approaching and that mean time for rest, but in this moment  I continue in class and  now I going to write about my favorite singer, his name is Manuel Garcia, is a Chilean singer. He from in Arica, and the type of music he plays is folk music.
Why is my favorite singer? Because the last year on the theatre, with my sister, we could see he and listened on live, I was impressed his voice, listened so good.  Besides I like this singer, because I think his songs have poetic lyrics and beautiful melodies, due to this, my favorite song is “Azucar al cafe”, in my opinion is a song express nice feelings.
Finally in this post, I would like to show you the video when I went his concert, the song is "La danza de las Libelulas" by manuel Garcia because, in this video he add more lyrics in song.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario