miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2017

N°10

 Hello everyone, In this moment I have many tests and works in different subject, but I know the holidays are coming, however the most important thing today is my last post and I can tell about this, it has been a very good experience because I liked to write about different topics and I wrote about things that I like such as my favorite subject, singer and festivities.  Besides, I can tell about writing post that I learned more English because my grammar is better and my vocabulary is bigger.
I would like to include in a future post about other topics for example my favorite book, favorite movie or my best trip.    

On the other hand, I would like to write about how  my first year in the this university was, Because for me this year has been full of changes, like coming to a new city, meteeing people, becoming accustomed to the climate and having a life far away from my family and my dear people, due to I am from Arica, the extreme north of Chile (Arica is considered the ever lasting spring city). But, in the end I can tell this year has been very good because the changes help us grow and  help us be better people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario